Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 33

So I didn't take any pictures of my kids yesterday, ok I did but they were kind of crappy and I had to use the flash since the lighting was sooooo low. But, I did take some fun pictures of my oldest friend Molly and her cute little preggo belly. She was such a good sport and very patient with me while I was trying to get the creative juices flowing. This is one of my favorites. Her belly is so delicate yet she's wearing her rugged boots, mittens and coat. It's so Molly and I love it.


50mm
f/1.8
1/1600
ISO 100

I just used curves to deepen the color and I may have ran TRA "Oh Snap" at like 20% opacity, but I can't remember.

1 comment:

  1. I loved all the photos you took of Molly yesterday! They were awesome!
    PS Did you buy TRA or is that one I shared with you?? It was $150 when I bought it a few years ago. I'd like to buy more actions elsewhere but they get to be so expensive.

    ReplyDelete